Youth Coordinator – Dunedin
As part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation, New Zealand Red Cross works to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilising the power of humanity and enhancing community resilience.
We are seeking a Youth Co-ordinator to join our Dunedin team.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery and development of current and future NZRC youth-focussed community education programmes. The Youth Co-ordinator will seek out and create opportunities for young people to become humanitarian leaders in their community.
We encourage you to apply for this role if you have:
- A proven ability to relate to young people
- A proven ability to initiate and develop partnerships and networks with other individuals and organisation in communities
- Programme development and management experience
- Successful community development experience
- An understanding of the importance of and experience in, involving young leaders in organisational decision making
If you wish to discuss this opportunity or for further information, please contact Sue Price at New Zealand Red Cross 03 4771527