The TrustPower Dunedin Community Awards are now open for entries from Dunedin voluntary groups.
Last year’s local winners:
- Otago Excursion Train Trust (Heritage and Environment)
- Christchurch Embassy (Health and Wellbeing)
- Dunedin Fringe Arts Trust (Arts and Culture)
- Mountain Biking Otago (Sport and Leisure)
- Koputai Kids After School Programme (Educational and Child Youth Development)
Entry forms for the awards are available from the Dunedin City Council or can be completed online at www.trustpower.co.nz/communityawards or by calling 0800 87 11 11.