Family and Community Services have developed a toolkit around Results Based Accountability, which is now freely available.
The finalised resources attached are:
- RBA Guidelines
- Two PowerPoint presentations:
- One-hour introduction to RBA
- Half-day presentation on RBA Basics
- RBA ready reference wallet card (A4 downloadable version)
- Glossary of RBA terms
- RBA snapshot (A4 downloadable desk poster)
Two resources that are still under development and will be available soon are:
- RBA in a nutshell (two-page summary)
- Full-day presentation on RBA basics (full set of PowerPoint slides)
The RBA guidelines and tools page has links to access the above files.