Otago Science Into Action is pleased to invite proposals for its 2016 Participatory Science Platform (PSP) – Otago Pilot round.
Key points to note:
- The deadline for this 2016 round is: Noon, Tuesday 19 April 2016.
- PSP Project Funding can be for up to a maximum of $20,000 (excl. GST) per project.
- All projects must be completed and reported by December 2016.
- There will be approximately $135,000 of Project Funding available in this round.
- Applications should be submitted by email to: email@example.com by the noon 19 April deadline.
Note: We do not anticipate at this stage issuing a further call for projects in 2016.
Guidelines and application forms are available on our website: www.scienceintoaction.nz/funding.
If you are interested in applying please first register at: www.scienceintoaction.nz/registration and someone from the Otago Science Into Action team will be in touch to discuss your idea. We strongly encourage all groups wishing to apply in this 2016 round (either new or those who may have registered previously) to discuss their project ideas with the Otago Science Into Action team as early as practicable
For any queries please contact Craig Grant: firstname.lastname@example.org or (021) 279-8465.