Are you ready to take your career to the next level and become a leader in child protection in your community?
The Diploma in Child Protection is the only specialised, tertiary (level 5 NZQA accredited) child protection training on offer in NZ. It is designed to provide an holistic understanding of child protection and child advocacy, through comprehensive, practical, experientially- based professional education.
Delivered solely by Child Matters, leaders in child protection education, it is a unique qualification containing a series of learnings in child protection and advocacy, developing skills in Child Protection at a leadership level.
Graduates often become the leaders and resources on child protection in their communities, raising the skill and consciousness of the entire community in child protection and advocacy. Child advocates at this level can truly make a difference to the children in their local communities and in New Zealand as a whole.
- New Zealand’s only tertiary level qualification in child advocacy
- NZQA accredited 1-year diploma
- Designed to develop leaders in child protection
- Comprehensive, practical, experientially-based education in child protection and advocacy
- Content taught over 6 x 1-week classroom tuition blocks
Spaces are strictly limited to 22 students in Dunedin in 2013.
Child Protection Studies Diploma Information Pack (PDF, 500 KB)
Contact Child Matters: