NZ Council of Social Services, Community Research, Volunteering NZ and Social Development Partners invite you to join us and other local community organisations to discuss the current environment, and the considerable impact it is having on community organisations.
We will discuss our national perspectives on key issues for the community sector, and how to best link with your local experiences on issues such as:
- Government priorities and social policy targets are impacting on our services and funding.
- Increased focus on regulation and structure is creating greater compliance demands, and need for professional expertise.
- Challenges of evidence-based and outcome-related approaches on planning and reporting systems.
- Increased focus on local community resilience and sustainability is changing the environment in which we are operating.
We can also point you to a number of useful resources and tools that are available to inform and assist you in your work.
This meeting will discuss :
- How we are experiencing these, and
- What more can we be doing collectively to respond?
For further information, please see the attached flyer: Dunedin community dialogues flyer (PDF; 357 KB)