Stand and Deliver: your money and often your life sanity – Over-indebtedness and high interest debt
United Nations: International Day for the Eradication of Poverty – October 17th
The Moray Foundation Trust, an interest free loan charity
Dunedin Collaboration Against Family Violence
Are hosting a community service gathering:
What can we do to help your clients more?
@ Presbyterian Support Otago, Conference Room: 11am – 12.30
Morning Tea Provided
The Moray Foundation Trust is 23 years old and has lent over $1 million to helping those identified as most in need by Budget Advisory Services alleviating family and individual stress through loans for budget balancing, health, welfare and education; investing in Otago’s economy through paying back creditors.
We have made 608 loans to date and have only had to write off 11 loans in 23 years.
We have the finance to put to good use for your clients
- Have you identified a need in your communities?
- How can we help you to help your clients more?
- Come and learn what we do
- Come and have a say on what we could do in the future for you
- Open and welcoming:Dunedin Collaboration Against Family Violence
- Chris Watkins; Moray Foundation Trust Board Member, talking on behalf of the board about the Moray Foundation Trust
- Questions and answers; Sara, Coordinator of the Foundation
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 10th (for food numbers)
Donations to the Trust are always welcome and appreciated